NAZARETH HOME JOB POSTING
Job Title: Child Care Worker (full-time and part time)
Shift 1: 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Shift 2: 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Shift 3: 10:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
Reports To: Director
Job Summary: Under supervision of the Director at the Nazareth Home and according to established practices and procedures, performs basic child care in rendering care and comfort to the children of Nazareth Home.
- Works effectively and cooperatively with Nazareth Home staff and management, keeping the best interest of the children in mind. Always mindful to be a team player.
- Performs and assists in a wide variety of tasks as they relate to the children and the house.
- Participates in staff meetings and completes 20 hours of training annually.
- Makes trips to other areas as needed such as doctor’s office, grocery store, and any other place necessary to ensure the efficient operation of the home.
- Feeds, clothes, bathes, changes diapers in a caring way, and loves the babies.
- Administers medication when needed.
- Routinely checks to be sure child is safe and needs are satisfied.
- Performs routine assessments; maintains routine documentation.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Computer skills required
- Lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying items up to approximately 20 lbs. or more
- Traveling may be required to perform assigned tasks; ability to operate a motor vehicle. Valid driver’s license and auto insurance required
To learn more about this position, please contact or send your resume to:
Director, Human Resources-PHJC Ministries
574/935-1708 (office #)
574/935-1735 (fax #)